- 2 Avocados, large
- 1 can Black beans
- 1 pint Cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Cilantro
- 1 can Corn, roasted
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1/8 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Pasta & Grains
- 12 1 package (12 ounces) bowtie noodles
Baking & Spices
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning blend
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 Salt and pepper
- 3/8 cup White sugar
Oils & Vinegars
- 1/2 cup Red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- To prepare the dressing, add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor and pulse until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste. If making this ahead of time (recommended, see note) store in the fridge.
- Prepare the noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water for about 30 seconds. Drain well.
- Toss with a few tablespoons of the prepared dressing (make it while the pasta is cooking) and place in the fridge to chill.
- Drain the roasted corn. Drain and rinse the black beans.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes. Remove the skin and pit of the avocado and chop. Coarsely chop the cilantro.
- Toss all the salad ingredients together.
- Toss with the salad dressing and enjoy if desired with crumbled queso fresco and a squeeze of fresh lime.